Casper the Animated Series Pilot Casper the Animated Series Pilot

Great job all around to everyone involved. Was the car that hit Casper the Ecto 9? (car from ghost busters)

YOU'RE DOING VALENTINES DAY WRONG / The Animated Vlog YOU'RE DOING VALENTINES DAY WRONG / The Animated Vlog

Ironically my real name is Valentine and I have never once had a girlfriend around Valentines day in all 21 years of my life. As usual I really enjoyed this animation even though it was quite short, hope you've had a Happy Valentines day!

Force of Nature Force of Nature

Once again you never cease to impress me, while I think that CRUST might be my favorite of your animations this none the less really good!

Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo

Okay I've never written a review for an H game but I'm honestly tempted to purchase this.

The game play is pretty good combat is pretty bare-bones and simplistic but it's entertaining none the less the control is pretty solid I rarely messed up due to bad controls but because of my own impatience in the platforming segments, the sex scenes are great honestly really hot, animations are nice and I can even make out the main characters expression which is nice. As a voice actor myself I think the voice acting is pretty decent the actors got the emotions across and that's all it really needs...Now for my only real complain and reason I give this 4.5 stars...The backstory text is really long and vast and for an H game I didn't really feel motivated to know the backstory I mostly skimmed it...I would actually highly recommend if possible getting an actor to read those parts, I commend them being detailed and interesting and if it weren't 3am right now I'd have probably given them a more detailed read...But once again I think it would be easier on people if you had one of your actors or got someone to read them...Personally I'd love to get an opportunity to work on a project like this and I can't wait to play the full game but right now I want to beat that giant slime monster...Hope my input helps!

hentaiwriter responds:

The combat will become much more complex, no worries; there's up to 50 powerups as well as four boss powerups in the full game, and enemies will become much more complex as the game goes on too :P

In future demos, we'll have cutscenes that will supplement/replace a majority of the databanks (think the injured soldier scene near the end of the demo), as well as the text databanks being read out loud and/or swapped for visual versions of them (like instead of reading about zombies being created, you'd see a security camera recording of it, etc.)

Glad you liked the game though! Thanks for the review and the rating! :)

Final Extacy 14 (18+) Final Extacy 14 (18+)

I'm really drunk, saw this on my newgrounds feed of people I follow, I hear a bunch of moans and I just go "OH dear!" XD 5 stars

Jontron: Bird vs. Camel Jontron: Bird vs. Camel

This is actually a pretty solid game XD

We Really Out Here (Oh My God) We Really Out Here (Oh My God)

Can't wait for the new Album, loved 7 leers ago and I'm happy you've announced a new one so soon!
XD

4cat responds:

Thanks for your support, I hope you enjoy what is to come

Red Hot Shilly Peppers Red Hot Shilly Peppers

Eeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy just bought it for $10 glad you finally put some music on Bnadcamp and I hope it does well man :)

4cat responds:

Damn dude, thank you! I am really glad you liked it enough to do that.

Drag and Drop Drag and Drop

you're most definitely my favorite music maker on newgrounds!

dude! thanks!

Rjain Rjain

Is this a miqote from FFXIV...? Also it's strange you posted a cat girl, cause I've been having a friendly argument with my friend today about how cat girls who have both cat ears and human ears are stupid as fuck and don't make sense...Anyway looks sexy as hell. BRAVO! BRAVO! Shame about the raffles.

Detective Cobra Cover Detective Cobra Cover

I'd watch this is you made it into a cartoon XD Great job on the art and Cobra's pose and facial expression are very Lupin the third.

Kat Kat

Can't wait for the sequel! and as usual your pictures are fantastic! Merry Christmas!