All 48 art Reviews

Rjain Rjain

Is this a miqote from FFXIV...? Also it's strange you posted a cat girl, cause I've been having a friendly argument with my friend today about how cat girls who have both cat ears and human ears are stupid as fuck and don't make sense...Anyway looks sexy as hell. BRAVO! BRAVO! Shame about the raffles.

Detective Cobra Cover Detective Cobra Cover

I'd watch this is you made it into a cartoon XD Great job on the art and Cobra's pose and facial expression are very Lupin the third.

Kat Kat

Can't wait for the sequel! and as usual your pictures are fantastic! Merry Christmas!

The Maxx The Maxx

I actually really like The Maxx I have a bunch of his comics but it's mostly a mixture of the original and the maxximized version, I might see if I can get the rest of them.

christmas cola christmas cola

love the pink and blue glimmers in her eyes. The expression is really nice too gives off quite a seductive look and the subtle pink on the nose makes it more obvious how cold it is along with the jacket. I think you've added the pink around the nose and cheeks on other pieces to add more colour to the face but it made me think of how cold the scene is.

SpeedoSausage responds:

shes a chilly bird! thank yoU!

Jackie Jackie

I used to love Jackie Chan adventures, I wonder if I watched it today, if it would still hold up?

Mob Sicko Mob Sicko

I finished mob psycho the other week and it coincidentally ended right where I stopped reading the manga so I might go back and read it...Anyway really nice picture I find your style of art quite charming.

JoelyMoley responds:

Thanks man! Never read the manga myself cause the art style's not too appealing to me but i'm excited for a second season.

Somewhere Other Chapter 11-4 Somewhere Other Chapter 11-4

noice...

cecameron responds:

Thanks 8)

KillGurl KillGurl

literally took me a second to recognize it as a gender-swap killgar great job!

deathink responds:

Thanks man, now someone needs to make a gender swap of Hogstrong.

Bee Sweet Bee Bee Sweet Bee