Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo

Okay I've never written a review for an H game but I'm honestly tempted to purchase this.

The game play is pretty good combat is pretty bare-bones and simplistic but it's entertaining none the less the control is pretty solid I rarely messed up due to bad controls but because of my own impatience in the platforming segments, the sex scenes are great honestly really hot, animations are nice and I can even make out the main characters expression which is nice. As a voice actor myself I think the voice acting is pretty decent the actors got the emotions across and that's all it really needs...Now for my only real complain and reason I give this 4.5 stars...The backstory text is really long and vast and for an H game I didn't really feel motivated to know the backstory I mostly skimmed it...I would actually highly recommend if possible getting an actor to read those parts, I commend them being detailed and interesting and if it weren't 3am right now I'd have probably given them a more detailed read...But once again I think it would be easier on people if you had one of your actors or got someone to read them...Personally I'd love to get an opportunity to work on a project like this and I can't wait to play the full game but right now I want to beat that giant slime monster...Hope my input helps!

hentaiwriter responds:

The combat will become much more complex, no worries; there's up to 50 powerups as well as four boss powerups in the full game, and enemies will become much more complex as the game goes on too :P

In future demos, we'll have cutscenes that will supplement/replace a majority of the databanks (think the injured soldier scene near the end of the demo), as well as the text databanks being read out loud and/or swapped for visual versions of them (like instead of reading about zombies being created, you'd see a security camera recording of it, etc.)

Glad you liked the game though! Thanks for the review and the rating! :)

Final Extacy 14 (18+) Final Extacy 14 (18+)

I'm really drunk, saw this on my newgrounds feed of people I follow, I hear a bunch of moans and I just go "OH dear!" XD 5 stars

Jontron: Bird vs. Camel Jontron: Bird vs. Camel

This is actually a pretty solid game XD

Sentinel Sentinel

This honestly felt like something that would be made by Super Giant games in their spare time, I loved the atmosphere there was even a point where I just though that failure was inevitable but I wanted to keep going. That song was amazing and was one of the main forces that pushed me to keep going, because I honestly didn't know how long I would be sitting here for. This deserves daily 1st place in my opinion, the game play might get a little boring to more impatient people but, even so this was great.

Level Up! Level Up!

I can wholeheartedly say this is my favorite game on Newgrounds, I remember playing before I had an account when you first made it and I loved back then as well, so bravo I hope one day you make the sequel soon.

Heart Star Heart Star

Freaking awesome. I loved the premise of two lovers from two different worlds uniting as one. The controls were fairly tight, but the jump felt a little weak and I found myself really questioning jumps and whether or not I could make them. All in all good game and I loved the music, I never got tired of hearing the song, and even now I'm loving the credit theme good job!