Sublo & Tangy Mustard - Halloween Sublo & Tangy Mustard - Halloween

Loved the spooky version of the intro, and you are just spoiling us with the speed you're coming out with these at! AND I LOVE IT!

World Destroyer World Destroyer

The animation's pretty good, but the characters seem quite tropey, which isn't necessarily a bad thing the voice acting's all right too...All round this to me just seems all right, maybe if the full movie gets funded I'll be a bit more interested but from what I've seen it just seems kind of generic...I wish you luck with getting the film funded though.

Sublo & Tangy Mustard #6 - New Look Sublo & Tangy Mustard #6 - New Look

Never fail to put a goddamn smile on my face! I was really surprised to see this one out so soon, you did a great job as per usual.

Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo

Okay I've never written a review for an H game but I'm honestly tempted to purchase this.

The game play is pretty good combat is pretty bare-bones and simplistic but it's entertaining none the less the control is pretty solid I rarely messed up due to bad controls but because of my own impatience in the platforming segments, the sex scenes are great honestly really hot, animations are nice and I can even make out the main characters expression which is nice. As a voice actor myself I think the voice acting is pretty decent the actors got the emotions across and that's all it really needs...Now for my only real complain and reason I give this 4.5 stars...The backstory text is really long and vast and for an H game I didn't really feel motivated to know the backstory I mostly skimmed it...I would actually highly recommend if possible getting an actor to read those parts, I commend them being detailed and interesting and if it weren't 3am right now I'd have probably given them a more detailed read...But once again I think it would be easier on people if you had one of your actors or got someone to read them...Personally I'd love to get an opportunity to work on a project like this and I can't wait to play the full game but right now I want to beat that giant slime monster...Hope my input helps!

hentaiwriter responds:

The combat will become much more complex, no worries; there's up to 50 powerups as well as four boss powerups in the full game, and enemies will become much more complex as the game goes on too :P

In future demos, we'll have cutscenes that will supplement/replace a majority of the databanks (think the injured soldier scene near the end of the demo), as well as the text databanks being read out loud and/or swapped for visual versions of them (like instead of reading about zombies being created, you'd see a security camera recording of it, etc.)

Glad you liked the game though! Thanks for the review and the rating! :)

Final Extacy 14 (18+) Final Extacy 14 (18+)

I'm really drunk, saw this on my newgrounds feed of people I follow, I hear a bunch of moans and I just go "OH dear!" XD 5 stars

Jontron: Bird vs. Camel Jontron: Bird vs. Camel

This is actually a pretty solid game XD

Fucc Me Freeway Zone 1 Act 2 Fucc Me Freeway Zone 1 Act 2

Maybe you should've done some music for Sonic Mania XD

4cat responds:

That would have been cool but the guy they got to compose for it is wayyy better than me

We Really Out Here (Oh My God) We Really Out Here (Oh My God)

Can't wait for the new Album, loved 7 leers ago and I'm happy you've announced a new one so soon!
XD

4cat responds:

Thanks for your support, I hope you enjoy what is to come

Red Hot Shilly Peppers Red Hot Shilly Peppers

Eeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy just bought it for $10 glad you finally put some music on Bnadcamp and I hope it does well man :)

4cat responds:

Damn dude, thank you! I am really glad you liked it enough to do that.

Saltydkdan Saltydkdan

But his nose is BLUE... >:3

Rjain Rjain

Is this a miqote from FFXIV...? Also it's strange you posted a cat girl, cause I've been having a friendly argument with my friend today about how cat girls who have both cat ears and human ears are stupid as fuck and don't make sense...Anyway looks sexy as hell. BRAVO! BRAVO! Shame about the raffles.

Detective Cobra Cover Detective Cobra Cover

I'd watch this is you made it into a cartoon XD Great job on the art and Cobra's pose and facial expression are very Lupin the third.