Sublo & Tangy Mustard - Halloween Sublo & Tangy Mustard - Halloween

Loved the spooky version of the intro, and you are just spoiling us with the speed you're coming out with these at! AND I LOVE IT!

World Destroyer World Destroyer

The animation's pretty good, but the characters seem quite tropey, which isn't necessarily a bad thing the voice acting's all right too...All round this to me just seems all right, maybe if the full movie gets funded I'll be a bit more interested but from what I've seen it just seems kind of generic...I wish you luck with getting the film funded though.

Sublo & Tangy Mustard #6 - New Look Sublo & Tangy Mustard #6 - New Look

Never fail to put a goddamn smile on my face! I was really surprised to see this one out so soon, you did a great job as per usual.

SHORT CHOPS - Damsels in Distress SHORT CHOPS - Damsels in Distress

Pretty fun animation, but where's Knut?

Dark Sauce PART 6 (Finale) Dark Sauce PART 6 (Finale)

And so the long saga is complete 2013 - 2017. Good job.

Sublo & Tangy Mustard #5 - Opposites Sublo & Tangy Mustard #5 - Opposites

Seeing this honestly made my day, really happy to see you're still doing this.

aalong64 responds:

I've got a bunch more planned! Voices are recorded, some of them are boarded and I'm animating the next one at the moment.

Casper the Animated Series Pilot Casper the Animated Series Pilot

Great job all around to everyone involved. Was the car that hit Casper the Ecto 9? (car from ghost busters)

YOU'RE DOING VALENTINES DAY WRONG / The Animated Vlog YOU'RE DOING VALENTINES DAY WRONG / The Animated Vlog

Ironically my real name is Valentine and I have never once had a girlfriend around Valentines day in all 21 years of my life. As usual I really enjoyed this animation even though it was quite short, hope you've had a Happy Valentines day!

Force of Nature Force of Nature

Once again you never cease to impress me, while I think that CRUST might be my favorite of your animations this none the less really good!

12 Days of Overwatch Christmas! - Parody Music Video 12 Days of Overwatch Christmas! - Parody Music Video

I can tell you worked quite hard on this the drawings and animation were pretty but I personally find the song "12 days of Christmas" annoying and by the 5th day I was just skipping forward to see what you were going to add on to it...Other than that complaint it was fine good job!

Crunchlins responds:

Thanks for the feedback!
I'm inclined to agree with you - it's never been a favourite Christmas song of mine or anything either. It was more a song that I could illustrate a bit easier given my time constraints, and it happened to work reasonably well for lyrics as well :) And I can completely understand your point of view - thanks for the honesty :)